Coronavirus Update

Hello Dancers and Families; NEB will be closed for the foreseeable future until we get clear signals from the state, town, and government that it is safe to re-open.  We are monitoring the situation, and will keep you updated when we have more clarity.  We are beginning to offer a few classes in a live on-line format, and those students who would be candidates for these classes will be notified in a separate e-mail.   Please take great care during this unpredictable and certainly historical time.   Caitlin Klinger has continued to put forth some videos on our Facebook site, and Catherine Williams has sent a couple of activities for our youngest students.   We are happy to answer questions as they come along, too!

Coronavirus Class Update

Hello Dancers and Parents,

Even though the studio has been fully sanitized, we are going to follow the State of Emergency “stay at home” policy.   Our new date for re-opening is now targeted for Monday, April 6th.  I hope everyone is managing through this crises, and we are looking at other possible ways to share some videos especially for those who have not seen Caitlin’s posts on our facebook page.   If you do have Facebook, continue to check out our NEB site there!

Response to Ongoing Coronavirus Developments

To all our dancers and families:
At this time, we have decided to postpone ballet classes between Saturday, March 14, and Sunday, March 29, with the goal of resuming classes on Monday, March 30. Class today (Friday, March 13) will continue as scheduled. Although we do not automatically follow any particular school district’s closure, we will continue to monitor the information that comes out in regards to any revisions to our classes on March 30 and beyond. We are still aiming to have our end of year demonstration on May 16.

Please continue to visit either Facebook or for more updates. In the meantime, check out the videos we will be posting on Facebook, be sure to stretch at home as much as possible….and wash your hands!