We are looking ahead to fall plans for New England Ballet and are considering several factors, a large part of which includes input from our current families and what they would be comfortable with (we are, however, accepting new students as well!)
Hello Dancers and Families; NEB will be closed for the foreseeable future until we get clear signals from the state, town, and government that it is safe to re-open. We are monitoring the situation, and will keep you updated when we have more clarity. We are beginning to offer a few classes in a live on-line format, and those students who would be candidates for these classes will be notified in a separate e-mail. Please take great care during this unpredictable and certainly historical time. Caitlin Klinger has continued to put forth some videos on our Facebook site, and Catherine Williams has sent a couple of activities for our youngest students. We are happy to answer questions as they come along, too!
Hello Dancers and Parents,
Even though the studio has been fully sanitized, we are going to follow the State of Emergency “stay at home” policy. Our new date for re-opening is now targeted for Monday, April 6th. I hope everyone is managing through this crises, and we are looking at other possible ways to share some videos especially for those who have not seen Caitlin’s posts on our facebook page. If you do have Facebook, continue to check out our NEB site there!
I hope everyone had a wonderful February vacation, and came home healthy enough to continue classes this week . Three pieces of news:
* The NEB Demo is scheduled for Saturday, May 16th (more information will be mailed shortly)
* The Monday evening 6:30 pm class with Caitlin Klinger has been cancelled. Monday students for that class are now attending Thursday at 6:30 with Caitlin.
* We are now able to accept credit card payments online (MC, Visa, Discover, AMEX), as well as Paypal, which can be used immediately to finish tuition payments (even if on a payment plan, the final two payments would be March 1 and April 1). Stay tuned for more information.
Hello! Happy Tuesday ……we WILL be having ballet classes today, 12/17/19 (even though some schools had a later start time due to the snow). As always, please drive carefully and if you have any doubt, call the studio and leave a message for Catherine so she is aware. Thank you!
Following the NEB tradition of NOT automatically cancelling ballet classes when public school is cancelled, we WILL be holding ballet classes today . The snow will end by 1:00, and roads are already clear enough to get to the studio. If for anyone reason you feel unsure about travel this afternoon, your child can make up the class, as arranged by your teacher (Miss Catherine )…..
- Fall classes start the week of September 15th (next week). See you then!
- The Tuesday Pre-Ballet I class is currently at capacity. We are starting a wait-list to see if there is sufficient interest to run a second class. If interested, please call or email (email@example.com) the studio.
- Our Wednesday evening Variations Class with Marina Flessas is intended for students attending on a regular basis (i.e., no “walk-ins”)
- The Monday adult ballet class is now starting at 7:30 pm (instead of 8:00pm)
- Our holiday break is two weeks this year, please note dates on the schedule page
The schedule for fall ballet classes is now ready, and the website has been updated to allow for online registration.
It is critically important that to support staffing and classes, you register and provide a 25% non-refundable deposit by August 1st. Minimum enrollment is necessary to maintain the class schedule that is listed on the website at the moment. Your deposit confirms your spot in class.
Please head to the Register tab to enroll your student. After that is completed, please mail a check for the appropriate deposit to: New England Ballet, 5 Eden Rd. Wayland, MA 01778. It is important that the deposit arrives in a timely manner (i.e. filling out the on-line form and holding off sending a check will not allow me to confirm your child’s headcount in the class). If you are new to NEB, make sure you carefully read the payment options by scrolling down through “Policies”, as we are still offering a payment plan (additional fees apply).
As a reminder, even if you are taking the same class(es) as in the last session, please complete a registration form(s) for this session’s classes. This also ensures that we have your current contact information, and you are added to our current student mailing list.
We are all looking forward to having your happy feet in classes again in the fall! Enjoy your summer holidays, wherever they may go ….
The roads are clear, so we will be holding all Monday classes as scheduled today.
See you there!
Registration for our fall session is continuing. We have open enrollment in most classes; however, some classes (i.e. Pre-Ballet) often fill early. To avoid a wait-list, register now!
As always, if you have specific questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call the studio at 508 358-8088. Have a great end of summer!