- Single class payment is expected on the day class is attended.
- Tuition is non-transferable and does not carry over to a new session.
- Class cards must be used within the current session.
- Full tuition in advance with no admin fee: 100% tuition due Sep. 20th, Jan. 10th, and March 28th
- Installment payments (2) with $25 admin fee:
- Session 1: 50% of tuition due Sept. 20th and Nov. 1st.
- Session 2: 50% of tuition due Jan. 10th and Feb. 21st.
- Session 3: 50% of tuition due March 28th and May 9th.
Winter 2021 Tuition (10 week session):
|Class Duration (per week)||Cost/Session|
|30 Minute Class||$110|
|45 Minute Class||$145|
|1 Hour Class||$170|
|Ballet for Skaters||Contact Director|
|Adv Adult Single Class (1½ hr)||$25, Pre-registered only|
|College Student/Senior (65+) Single Class||$15 w/ valid student ID|
|Private/Semi Private||Contact Director|
Tuition rates over 3 hours reflect a 5% to 25% discount (per student)
Siblings qualify for an additional 10% family discount for classes under 3 hours per week.
|Barre/Pilates Group Class||Offered on Friday mornings, contact studio|
|Reformer / Cadillac||Private sessions available by appointment|
Mail payments to New England Ballet, 5 Eden Rd, Wayland, MA 01778