- Single class payment is expected on the day class is attended.
- Tuition is non-transferable and does not carry over to a new session.
- Class cards must be used within the current session.
- Full tuition in advance with no admin fee: 25% non-refundable deposit due July 31st and Dec 1st, 75% balance due Sep. 1st and Feb. 1st
- Installment payments (4) with $25 admin fee:
- Session 1: 25% non-refundable deposit and $25 administration fee due Jul. 31st; 3 monthly payments of 25% due Sep. 1st, Oct. 1st, and Nov. 1st.
- Session 2: 25% non-refundable deposit and $25 administration fee due Dec. 1st; 3 monthly payments of 25% due Feb. 1st, Mar. 1st, Apr. 1st.
Fall 2020 Tuition (12 week session):
|Class Duration (per week)||Cost/Session|
|30 Minute Class||$132|
|45 Minute Class||$172|
|1 Hour Class||$200|
|Ballet for Skaters||Contact Director|
|Adv Adult Single Class (1½ hr)||$25, Pre-registered only|
|College Student/Senior (65+) Single Class||$15 w/ valid student ID|
|Private/Semi Private||Contact Director|
Tuition rates over 3 hours reflect a 5% to 25% discount (per student)
Siblings qualify for an additional 10% family discount for classes under 3 hours per week.
|Barre/Pilates Group Class||Offered on Friday mornings, contact studio|
|Reformer / Cadillac||Private sessions available by appointment|
Mail payments to New England Ballet, 5 Eden Rd, Wayland, MA 01778